Marzey-dork tagged me, ZOMG.A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".
1. I love sitting sideways on the school bus seat and looking out the back window. In fact, I just love riding the school bus in general. Even if I could drive I'd still take it every day, and not just to save gas.
2. I tend to like people that everyone else hates- in school/life, in history, in fiction (whether they're hated by the fandom, by the other people in the book/movie/show, or both), etc.
3. I can wink my left eye, but not my right one. I can roll my tongue, but not very well. A couple of weeks ago, I finally figured out how to raise one eyebrow and not the other, and I was way too excited about this fact. (I'm also a bit jealous of the boys in my English class who can puff out their cheeks and beat out the "William Tell Overture" in the correct tune- this goes a lot towards proving my theory that certain parts of my brain have not matured much past the age of five.)
4. I love organizing things, collecting things, memorizing things, and making lists. I especially love collecting things, then organizing them and making lists about them to memorize.
5. I become obsessed with things (concepts, areas of study, activities, books/movies/television shows, fictional characters, etc.) very easily. Very, very
easily. (Though if you want to debate semantics, I don't technically obsess-
that is, I am very able to focus my mind on other things when I wish, and it never impedes on my life. But I'll still think about it rather a lot. :-P)
6. I am extremely nostalgic, and sometimes (not too often, though) I feel like it gets in the way of actually living my life.
7. I firmly believe that there is no such thing as a person who is 'pure evil', no matter how awful their actions may be. (And I want to work with sociopaths when I grow up :-P)Tagged to sweatyscotty and ilostafriend .
Everyone else on the flist group that can read this entry has either done it or already been tagged.